Thanks for your interest in our work at Herbalista and dedicating time to the health of your community.
If you are interested in getting involved with the Herbalisa Health Network, please see the opportunities listed below:
Harriet Tubman Foot Clinic
The training for the foot clinic is on-the-spot. If you are interested in in joining our Thursday clinic, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to be added to our scheduling group.
Herb Cart Clinic
For more information on the Herb Cart Program and all the prerequisites, please click here.
Community Health Fair
The Community Health Fair consists of practitioners and teachers who give of their time to serve the community. All services and classes are offered for free! The fair takes place at Mercy Community Church on the last Wednesday of each month. If you would like to get involved as a volunteer please read and complete the following.
- Email us and let us know you are interested in volunteering and what services you might wish to offer. Let us know what day you are planning to visit. Our fairs are the last day of every month (with the exception of July and December).
- Come to the fair as a visitor and see how it works! This allows you to understand the logistics of the fair and also experience the spirit of our offerings. When you arrive at the Fair go to the Welcome Table and let them know you are interested in volunteering. This will be our chance to meet one another, to give you a short overview of how the fair works and to discuss the available volunteer positions you are interested in.
- Join the team! Thank you for prioritizing the health of your community. We look forward to meeting you!
Service Learning Workshops
Join us at one of our Herb Share Atlanta workshops! These workshops are a way to learn new things, meet new people, and raise funds for our free clinics!
- Medicine Making Workshops – sign up for our seasonal medicine making workshops. Sliding scale pricing!
- Plant Rambles – sign up for our seasonal plant rambles. By donation, the funds go to help pay for our clinics and also are a chance for the community to develop a closer relationship with the medicines that are growing all around us!